We are pleased to announce that the 2012 Asian PQView User Group Meeting will take place March 28-30 in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
The meeting will include presentations and tutorials from PQView application engineers and case studies by PQView users throughout Asia. Tentative topics will include the following presentations:
- What is New with PQView?
- Recent Updates to PQWeb
- Using PQView for Subtransmission Fault Location
- Automatic Distribution Capacitor Switching Analysis with PQView
- Integration of PQView with OSIsoft PI System
- Using OSIsoft PI System as a Tool in the Smart Grid
- Using PQView with a SCADA System for Regulation Assessment of Voltage and Reactive Power
- IEEE Std 1159.3 PQDIF and the Smart Grid
- Characterizing Voltage Sag Waveforms using IEEE P1159.2 Algorithms
- Importing Databases Automatically using PQView Agent
- Update on PQView 4
- Automatic Monitoring Reporting System
- Proposal for an International PQ Monitoring Database
Specific details about the agenda will be posted soon. Read more about the meeting in the event's web site.