Rusty Nelson's presentation on tracking cause and source information for voltage sags was added to the meeting presentation archive. The method of tracking causes and sources of events using system events was initially an add-in module for San Diego Gas & Electric but it became a built-in feature of PQView 3.
What's New with PQView?
You can subscribe to this page using RSS.
Entries in User Group Meeting (37)
We are pleased to announce that the 2012 Asian PQView User Group Meeting will take place March 28-30 in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
The meeting will include presentations and tutorial from PQView application engineers and case studies by PQView users throughout Asia. Tentative topics will include the following presentations:
- What is New with PQView?
- Recent Updates to PQWeb
- Using PQView for Subtransmission Fault Location
- Automatic Distribution Capacitor Switching Analysis with PQView
- Integration of PQView with OSIsoft PI System
- Using OSIsoft PI System as a Tool in the Smart Grid
- Using PQView with a SCADA System for Regulation Assessment of Voltage and Reactive Power
- IEEE Std 1159.3 PQDIF and the Smart Grid
- Characterizing Voltage Sag Waveforms using IEEE P1159.2 Algorithms
- Importing Databases Automatically using PQView Agent
- Update on PQView 4
- Automatic Monitoring Reporting System
- Proposal for an International PQ Monitoring Database
Specific details about the agenda will be posted soon. Read more about the meeting in the event's web site.
The 2011 European PQView Users Group Meeting was held on 3-4 October in Split, Croatia. The meeting was attended by twenty-seven people from Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Germany, Norway, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, and the United States. Presentations and photos from the meeting and are available on-line.
The 2011 North American PQView Users Group Meeting was held at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center on September 15 and was attended by twenty people from Canada and the United States. Presentations from the meeting and associated workshops are available on-line.